Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dinner Tonight

Well, once again, I am waiting on Jamie to get home from work and googled good ideas for supper! Maybe I found a good one! I try a lot of firsts and this is another, Tuna Noodle Casserole! I stay in my safe zone when cooking because I am afraid to make something we hate! So, usually, it's something like deer stir fry, chicken and dumpling, or spaghetti. But tonight I am venturing out! I got my recipe at  http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/mediterranean-tuna-noodle-casserole . I don't know how many times I have opened up a cook book and said, "Hmm, this looks good!" Turns out, it's usually not so good! I usually make a spare supper if I try something new! Hate to waste the food but if it's bad, it's just bad! Dogs have to eat too, right? :) Well, until next time! Toodle Loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment