Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beautiful Day!

   Well, today was my second day as a nurse! I haven't really got to start anything fun, just orientation! Also, I just scheduled my NCLEX and man I have never been so nervous! It is set for Feb. 24th at 2 pm! I need bunches of prayers for this one!!!!! I feel like I have prepared myself well, but I guess we will wait and see! All you hear about this bad boy is horror stories! And, not to mention, last semester NCLEX made the test harder! Yikes! I keep tellin myself, this is not something for me to worry about. I have given my worries to the Lord! SO, MOVE MOUNTAIN!!!! But anywho, on a lighter note, I'm home  before Jamie and decided to try something new for dinner, AGAIN! Pretty sure Jamie wishes I would just cook things I knew were good. But that's no fun! I have been craving PF Changs lettuce wraps really bad, so....I'm gonna try to make some. I probably should wait to post stuff until I see if it is good, but O well! :) I'm so excited! Maybe this will be yummy! By the way, the tuna noodle casserole in my last post was actually really good! :) Yay! Hoope you all have a happy evening!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment