Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Conglomeration



This post is a conglomeration of stuff! This is just a glimpse at my crazy busy life! BUT I wouldn't change it!! :-)
Look at this cute lil' cheerleader! This was at Tulsa and a pretty cool competition it was!

                                    Tiff's cheer buddy here is now a Hog Cheerleader! Go him!!


                                                 Cake and decoarations at bday!!
Senior Night!
                               There's my favorite bro! (I can say this cause he's the only one! hehe)
                           And he probably won't enjoy me putting these on my blog...shhh don't tell!!! :-)
"You know you wanna win the round
So when that brindle comes around
You better cock your hammer down
Don't quit till your head hits the ground
Go ahead and lift your leg and spur
You gotta get up in the neck
Step off and pick up your check!"
~Colby Yates

                                                  And bub did just that...won the rodeo!
Rough 8 seconds I guess! Wish I could make that much money in only 8 seconds! lol :-)


        It's so easy to take good pics when you have a subject as pretty as this girl! Miss her like crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment